Pages

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 23, 2011

A/W Collection 2011-2012 Chanel

Here's my first blog entry on the A/W collections for 2011. I will start off with the classic, Chanel. I have scoured the vogue website looking at countless collections and will summarize my findings, to save you the bother ;)

I love the tweed-plaid detail and the
legwarmer- brogue combo
give it a masculine feel.
The theme around the runway was fire and brimstone, boiler suits, and biker boots. I know, uber feminine huh? The key words for this collection seems to be tweed, skinny jeans, and brogues. There were trouser suits with cropped jackets accessorised with tweed legwarmers over brogues. There were tweed cloaks over skinny jeans with flat ankle boots as well as empire line dresses which were embellished with feathers and lace which were embroidered into the tweed.



The masculine feel to this suit will definitely be a theme for A/W 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment