Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, July 25, 2011

Find of the Day


Alice in Wonderland Necklace

For all those reading my blog who are located in the United States, I am so unbelievably jealous right now. Why? Because you have what has become my latest accessory obsession, and now, my find of the day- Modcloth. http://www.modcloth.com/ has the quirkiest yet cutest accessories with a vintage feel to them. This indie website has such unique jewellery and I can't get enough of it! However, don't fret, if you are not located in the US, they ship; however, if you are buying just one ring, it may become pretty pricey, with the shipping fee sometimes costing more than the ring! Below are my favourite picks from this great little website :)


Gleeful Gleam Bag

Owl I Ever Wanted Cuff

Scrolling Around the Mansion Ring


World's Smallest Lookbook Necklace
 
Tools of the Trade Necklace
For Owl Time Pocket Watch Necklace


4 comments:

  1. Oooh what adorable stuff! I'm super jelous of the USA now too ha-ha that owl necklace is just amazing!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the owl necklace! I seriously could buy so much in that shop!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds!
    Loving your blog...following you, maybe follow back?

    Could you please facebook like this link? It would be a great favour! http://www.fashiolista.com/style/fashionoxygen/list/54636_blogger-contest-night-out-with-my-one-favorite-blogger/
    thanks in advance

    fashiono2.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just checked out your blog, I absolutely love the fashion items that you picked! There are a pair of bright wedges there that are to die for! I'm happy to follow you back and like the link :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete