Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Couture Whore

I'm a couture whore. I admit it. A couture whore you can't even afford couture. FML. The summer sales are in full bloom (pardon the pun) and like any addict, I can't stay away. Nor can my credit card apparently. When I should be saving, I'm spending. But in my defense, I need some good going out clothes. I bought two dresses from Motel Rocks- I love their dresses... perfect nightclub attire that's sexy, but not slutty... a very important balance. I also couldn't resist Topshop, but sadly, it wasn't a sale item that caught my eye. I bought a stunning little black bodycon dress with a sheer detail and diamante embellishments on the shoulder pads. The sheer detail and embellishments makes it bang on trend- It gives it an S&M feel and the plunging neckline makes it daring and sexy. I really am falling in love with this dress. I can't get enough of bodycon dresses... they're also the greatest incentives to keep going on your diet!

Motel Becky Dress in Red


Motel Tyra Dress in Mauve

No comments:

Post a Comment