Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Find of the Day: Punky Pins




Konichiwa Necklace
GBP 9.00


Mothership Antique
 Vintage Necklace
GBP 12.00
Multi- Charm Pop-Art Banana Necklace
GBP 11.00
Vintage Tattoo Charm
GBP 15.00

Live Fast Die Young Necklace
GBP 11.00

If you often read my blog, you have probably noticed my penchant for kitsch, unusual jewellery, so imagine my delight when I came across quite a few new unique delights to blog about. Punky Pins has a range of pendants, bracelets, and rings that are handmade and I just love the kitsch, vintage feel to their jewellery. But don't take my word for it, check out their stuff below, and go to their website, www.punkypins.co.uk. I love the pop-art feel to their jewellery as well as their tattoo-style collections- both edgy and chic! I also love their selection of kits where you can make your own jewellery- from retro charms to vintage inspired items.    

Alice Cameo Necklace
GBP 11.00


Pop-Art Glitter Necklace- Randy
GBP 14.00








Multi-Gumball Junk Charm Necklace
GBP 18.00


Vintage Comic Pendant
GBP 1.50
Pink Metal Retro Car Necklace
GBP 9.00


Vintage Tattoo Charm Necklace
GBP 14.00


Remember to enter my giveaway
 of a kitsch japanese jewellery box!



1 comment:

  1. Hey
    Saw your blog via IFB and am following.

    Hope you can check out mine and follow:)

    ReplyDelete