Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Find of the Day: A Skulk of Foxes

Folk Fox Necklace
AUD 119.00
Whilst checking my blog stats, I noticed quite a few of my readers hail from Australia, and in honour of those down-under, I have decided to have my find of the day from Australia, instead of the usual finds being from either the US or the UK. My find today is another lovely little indie label called A Skulk of Foxes. Their bright patterned website entices you into their collection of metal and sterling silver jewellery that is shaped in cute and unusual animal silhouettes. They even have a home collection but I especially love their animal-shaped studs and cufflinks. For the animal lover, A Skulk of Foxes is a definite must, so check it out at http://askulkoffoxes.com.au!


Lovebirds Necklace
AUD 139.00

Nia with Balloon Necklace
AUD 139.00

Mila Skipping Necklace
AUD 139.00

Rabbit Head Ring
AUD 149.00

Bear Studs
AUD 69.00

Rabbit Studs
AUD 69.00

Cat and Mouse Studs
AUD 69.00

Timber Bear Cufflinks
AUD 29.00



2 comments: