Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Find of the Day!

Hello lovely readers! Before I begin my post on the daily fashion find, just a quick announcement that I won't be blogging or online on Twitter tomorrow as I am flying back to the UK from Zambia. A ten and a half hour flight awaits me, and I am the worst traveller ever! But as soon as I can, I will be back to entertain you with more collection reviews and fashion finds! In the meanwhile, get more people to follow Simon Says, as I'm wanting to do a giveaway once I get up to 50 followers, so get your friends involved! :) Anywho, back to the fashion find of the day. I have decided to get my finds from one of my favourite websites of late... ASOS. I absolutely love how you can get a wide range of clothes from different shops, and their sale has been great! So anyway, let me show you what I've chosen!

Tailored Pleat Lapel Crepe Dress
ASOS
£45.00


Ponti Pencil Dress with Cut-Out Back
ASOS
£45


Sequin Bandeau Dress in Stars and Stripes
ASOS
£75.00

 

Pieces Deep Bitten Apple Necklace
ASOS
£12.00
 
Full Skirt Dress with Multi Strap
ASOS
£40.00

Bodycon Dress with Strap Back Detail
ASOS
£25.00 

Bodycon Dress with Cut-Out Sides
ASOS
£30.00


One Shoulder Mini Dress with Cut-Away Panelling
ASOS
£65.00

Bat Stud Earrings
Bing Bang
£34.00


1 comment: