Pages

Total Pageviews

Friday, August 5, 2011

Find of the Day!

It's my first day back in the UK, and I took a wander into Harvey Nichols with my bestie, Ruthelle Brown (You got a mention, see?) and found the most stunning clutch bags from Christian Louboutin's A/W collection. I held one and for those few seconds, I pretended it was mine. It can be yours for real, if you have $1,195 lying around. And let me tell you, after seeing it in person, that's not a lot of bag for that price. But it is so stunning, you'll soon forget that ;)


Sweet Charity Glitter and Suede Minibag
The texture of the glitter isn't rough like a lot of glitter clutches are, which is annoying as the glitter usually comes off. I also love the fact that the purple is suede, making it even more luxurious.

No comments:

Post a Comment