Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Review of A/W 2011 Collection: Valentino

I love the detail on the blouse
Hello my dear readers! As you are probably aware, I haven't blogged in a few days, but I have been incredibly busy as well as having no internet connection right now. However, I am going to try to blog more frequently, but it will still be a bit of a struggle as I am going away again on Sunday, but I will try to keep you posted on the latest fashion news ;) Also, I promised that once I reached over 50 followers I would do a giveaway, which I am very excited about so if you have any suggestions of what would be a good giveaway, comment or tweet me! Anyway, enough talking, more fashion.

If I could describe the A/W collection of Valentino it would be: pretty. Imagine flowy dresses made of sheer lace embellished with little flowers and intricate beadwork. The collection is both simple yet stunning with classics such as simple trench coats in trendy jewel colours such as emerald as well as the trend of sheer blouses featured with bauble-like buttons and embroidered flower prints. The coats had clean cuts and the fit was both feminine and simple.









I'm not too sure about this coat. 







I loved the skinny belts with the coats which emphasized the waist and the A-line skirts gave a 1950s feel to the collection overall. The printed chiffon dresses were also very light and summery, and the details on the prints would make you stand out at any event. Valentino proves that simple is always stylish!

No comments:

Post a Comment