Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 15, 2011

Style Icon of the Day: Fearne Cotton


Iron Maiden T-Shirt
Sugar Bullets
£20.00
Anyone who tunes into Radio 1 will know about Fearne Cotton. The laidback DJ is not only known for her great taste in music, but also for her eclectic style. The radio presenter has fun with her fashion, often mixing different trends and styles which give her a very unique look that isn't too girly. She shows off her personality in her outfits- which illustrates that she is a perfect style icon as a one-of-a-kind fashionista!
Gigi Leather Handbag
The Real Handbag Shop
£59.95



Iron Maiden Vest
Sugar Bullets
£20.00
Red Small Leather Tote Bag
River Island
£50.00

Black Leigh Supersoft Skinny Jeans
Topshop
£38.00

Mocha Polka Dot Dress
Dorothy Perkins
£25.00


Polka Dot Ruffle Dress
TFNC
£14.00
Polka Pleated Skirt Net Dress
Boohoo
£12.00




Royal Blue Skinny Jeans
David & Goliath
£30.00






Black Smart Blazer
River Island
£45.00

Glamourous
Spot Skater Dress
Bank
£30.00

811 Ankle Skinny Jeans
J Brand
£112.32

Turquoise Super Skinny Jeans
Miss Selfridge
£37.00















   


5 comments:

  1. What a fab post! Absolutely LOVE Fearnes style + love the t-shirt you posted :) also love the dress she definitely has a fab rock/hippie look and I'd love to have her wardrobe that's for sure!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alix,

    Awesome blog - I found you via IFB! I've actually never heard of Fearne, but I'm glad you introduced her to me! She has some rockin' style! I love allt he colorful pants - I really hope the colorblock trend keeps up, I love wearing vibrant colors =) I'm now following you via IFB! =D I'd love for you to check out my blog and maybe follow?

    xoxo Looking forward to more updates!
    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never have been a fan of Fearne's style however, those blue skinnies are to die for!

    Hope you find the time to check out blog
    http://blog.maxclondon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sarah :) I love her style, it's so casual and eccentric, and yeah I love the rock chick style! Kimberly, I'm loving the colourblock trend too, so glad it's here for winter as well! I will def check out your blog and follow :) Lisa, the blue skinnies are such a striking colour hey? I really want them! I will be checking your blog out :)

    ReplyDelete