Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Style Icon of the Day: Kate Moss

Kate Moss is a style icon. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the first person, or blog, to say that. But  what I
think really makes her iconic is that her style is effortless. It's clear Ms. Moss doesn't really fuss too much about what she's wearing, yet she pulls it off. Her style is simple and chic, pairing skinny jeans with heels or shorts with boots, showing off those stunning legs that have helped earn her status as a bonafide supermodel. Here are a few of my favourite outfits from Kate, and a few items to help you emulate this true fashionista's style :)


Chocolate Brown Gladiators
Office
£20.00







 


Buckle Front Shorts
Lipsy
£35.00

Sleeveless Leather Vest
Improvd
£230.00







Denim Shorts
H&M
$24.95









Boots
H&M
£39.99



Tulip Cropped Cardigan
ASOS
£20.00






Rib Collar Bomber Jacket
New Look
£34.99
                                                                                        
Gathered Waistband Leather Miniskirt
Gestuz
£30.00

Leather Pelmet Mini Skirt
ASOS
£50.00
 
Long Slouch Black Tie Tank
Bassike
£26.00









2 comments:

  1. I love those gladiator sandals. Gotta get me a pair of those ASAP!

    Great blog! Glad I found you on IFB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're in the sale too! Gladiator sandals are so versatile!

    Thank you :) I hope you enjoy the rest of my posts :)

    ReplyDelete