Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Style Icon of the Day: Sienna Miller



When I was younger and just getting into fashion, Sienna Miller was most definitely my style icon. At the time, boho was the major trend, and I followed Sienna religiously, from her paisley headbands to her chunky belts and gypsy skirts. But as time went on, and trends came and went, Sienna still is a great style icon, and is still someone I look up to for fashion inspiration. I have selected some outfits of Sienna's and my picks from the High Street so you too can be inspired by this gorgeous bohemian fashionista ;)






Babydoll Dress
Boutique
£80.00


Myla Dress
Motel Rocks
£42.00
Tribal Spots
Forever 21
£18.75
Make like Sienna and wear a dress that has a palette of oranges to neutrals as well as ensuring the cut is fitted and has a flared skirt, which is very flattering by emphasizing the waist and minimizing the hips.



Maggie Ankle Boot
Shofolk
£80.00


Suede Boots
H&M
US$69.95



Wool Check Camilla Jacket
Topshop
£65.00

Purple Check Hooded Jacket
River Island
£50.00
 Tartan is bang on trend this winter, so do it like Sienna and add a touch of tartan to your outfit with a simple jacket.
Luxe Limited Edition Suede Desert Boots
Karen Millen
£90.00

Tartan Jacket
Pepe Jeans
£98.00

Harris Tweed Jacket
Red Label Vivienne Westwood
£540.00

Jeckerson Blazer
YOOX
£175.00
If you like this, check out my post on Kate Moss! Or how about Blake Lively? There's a post on Emma Watson too!

5 comments:

  1. hi! I found you on IFB and I am now following. Feel free to follow me back at http://fashionablygeeked.blogspot.com
    -Crystin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sienna IS amazing! Not to mention she got to be with Jude Law! SIGH! One of the hottest guys EVER! =D

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with the River Island Jacket ( cheaper than the Superdry ones too!):)

    http://lifeintheteenlane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everybody! I will be checking out blogs tonight so thanks for taking the time to check out mine :)

    ReplyDelete