Pages

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Trend of the Day! Bavaria

I am so excited to post about this latest trend that will hit winter. As you all know, fetish is really in this winter with the knee-high boots and patent coats, however, if you're not really into this, having a more bohemian style like myself, then the folk style trend might be more "you". A lot of designers are going for a more lowkey vintage folk yet contemporary look, and as I was looking at the Topshop website, I noticed their Bavarian collection, and just had to share some items from this gorgeous style. There are a few pieces there that I shall be adding to my winter wardrobe! 
Eye Photo Necklace
Topshop
£20.00

I love this necklace. It's so unusual and would bring a quirky feel to any outfit.


Cream Patterned Hooded Poncho
Topshop
£40.00

Knitted Taupe Tufty Gilet
Topshop
£56.00

  I feel like this may have been inspired by the bohemian Matthew Williamson, who featured gilets like these in his A/W 2011 collection.

Chandelier Lantern Earrings
Topshop
£14.00

Filigree Chandelier Earrings
Topshop
£16.50


Cream Leather Fringed Cross Body Bag
Topshop
£32.00

Ecote Printed Silk Tunic
Urban Outfitters
£52.00

However, after looking around, it's not only Topshop who is joining this trend, of course this is definitely a style the indie Urban Outfitters knows well.


Aztec Satchel
Urban Outfitters
£45.00
 
Sparkle and Fade Navajo Shawl Cardigan
Urban Outfitters
£48.00

Printed Aztec Satchel
Urban Outfitters
£48.00















Bihu Poncho
Anthropologie.com
£148.00


Rare Vintage Carpet Bag
Anthropologie.com
$158.00
I also found a great little indie store that have a UK and US store. They are a little bit more expensive, but their stuff is really quality-made and stylish.

Lattice Ring Dress
Anthropologie.com
$348.00


3 comments:

  1. I love that eye photo necklace! I want it so badly. I really love the ear cuff from the Topshop collection too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Literally love all the pieces you featured in this post. Thanks for sharing!

    xx Dagmara
    Skippedbreakfast.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys :) I really love the boho feel to it all!

    ReplyDelete