Pages

Total Pageviews

Friday, September 2, 2011

Find of the Day: Chloe

Whilst trawling the internet, I found another bag to add on my dream wish list- ie- the list of bags that I shall one day buy when I am happy not going out and eating lettuce and water for a year to pay for them. I've never been a huge fan of Chloe, and I must admit, I don't ever really bother looking at their collection because it's never really done much for me. But I did find these gorgeous bags that I just think would be perfect style staples in any fashionista's wardrobe.

Marcie Medium Top Handle
GBP 916.00

Darla Brushed Leather Shoulder Bag
GBP 1,115.00
I am particularly in love with the Darla. It's added on the list- it joins Marc Jacobs Stam, Alexa, the Birkin, and many, many others ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment