Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Find of the Day: Fairy Gothmother

My find of the day is more unsual today- it's a gothic/50s boutique from London, and I just had to feature them for their stunning corsets, eye-catching retro dresses, and their unusual wedding dresses. Fairy Gothmother is not the stereotypical Gothic fare you are probably thinking of- fishnets, everything black, and generally angst-ridden, but is more the sexy burlesque type that Dita von Teese would go wild over. Here are some of my favourite picks from this stylish boutique.



£35.00

£99.00
I am a huge fan of burlesque and corsets and I love their detailed corsets. They are so well made! 
£375.00

£370.00

















 
I am also in love with their figure hugging gowns. The corset top and the flared skirt of the dress makes it uber flattering, giving off a tiny waist.  
 
£145.00
 
£395.00

£95.00

I also love their cute 1950s inspired retro dresses and their unusual bridal collection.




£395.00


If you like this style, check out my other finds such as Steampunk Jewellery and Irregular Choice.




7 comments:

  1. Fairy Gothmother are utterly fantastic! Great customer service, very friendly people, and gorgeous clothing and corsetry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful & inspiring photos! Thank you for posting.

    Voe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my actual god cannot beleive how much I LOVE these! Thankyou so much for this link!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great clothes! I love the style ^^ I'm following you right now and I would love it if you would return the favour :) http://chocolatandagirl.blogspot.com Love, Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your post and followed you.

    my blog www.louboutinsandlipgloss.blogspot.com
    follow me:)

    ReplyDelete