Pages

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Style Icon of the Day: Gwen Stefani



I love Gwen Stefani- fact. The rock chick can do no wrong in my eyes, from her being a devoted wife and mother to the sassy No Doubt rocker, she's just got it all. I've chosen her as the style icon of the day not only for my obvious crush on her, but also for her great sense of style. Gwen keeps it casual and simple, yet quirky at the same time. She always looks unusual and stunning, whilst keeping it effortless too. Here are my favourite outfits from Ms. Stefani.














Blow my Mind
Office
£16.00

Make my Day
Office
£20.00

Raw Tank Top
Zoe Tee's
£48.00

Textured Pocket Vest
ASOS
£15.00

Boyfriend Jeans with
Navajo Stitch Detail
ASOS
£45.00

Speed Roll Hem Boyfriend Jean
Miss Sixty
£72.00


GW Aleana 2 Strappy Sandals
Guess
£45.00



Leopard Print Culottes
ASOS
£15.00


Dinky Leopard Print Shorts
Mango
£17.50


Peter Pan Collar Fitted Shirt
ASOS
£30.00

Oversized Drop Pocket Shirt
ASOS
£25.00


Roll Up Sleeve Shirt
Pepe Jeans
£36.00


Leopard Print Dress with Frill Sleeves
Vero Moda
£14.50



Blind Call Leopard Print Frock
Camilla and Marc
£261.00
  
Animal Print Dress
Karen Millen
£160.00





2 comments:

  1. I love gwen stefani! She's a great role model and fashion icon!

    That’s So Fletch
    xo, Jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gwen is just absolutely gooorgeous! Seriously love her and her style :) I have a little girl crush in fact ha-ha. Love the jeans in the top picture! Great looks for less :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete