Pages

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Edinburgh Charity Fashion Show 2

My second post on the Edinburgh Charity Fashion Show continues, and I am using this post to showcase some of my favourite outfits from the night. So without further ado, here is the collection by Liam Freeman. I love the royal blue contrasted with black. The fact that only two colours were the palette was a risky choice, but the tailoring and use of constrictive fits contrasted with slouchy designs make for a very interesting collection.

I absolutely love this jacket- the blue leather
panelling is unusual and is a nice shock of colour.
The fact that it is leather gives it a racy, S&M feel too.

I love the slouchy yet fitted tailoring of the top,
whilst the pants with the blue stripe could have
looked like racer pants, the fit of them make them
sleek and very sexy.

The different textures of this dress and the
constricted look of the dress are very in right now.
I love the leather shoulder detail.

When I see this, I think of Top Gun. And I mean that in
a sexy, chic way! It's baggy, yet fits the curves to perfection
I also love the black pockets.

1 comment: