Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 2, 2012

Edinburgh Charity Fashion Show

As some of you may already know due to my constant rants on Twitter, I have been immersed in hunting for flats, (thank God for Citylets having an iPhone app, I'm on it about a dozen times a day), but on Thursday, I decided to take a much-deserved break from trawling the streets of Edinburgh for flats by attending  the Edinburgh Charity Fashion Show. As I got myself ready for the show which is run by students, I must say, with the sleek and fantastic attention to detail to the eclectic variety of collections, I've never been more proud to be an Edinburgh Uni student! The show was set in an old lecture hall of Edinburgh, as dim blue lighting set the scene with a bright white catwalk. The bar, which was set in an old biology lab and was aptly named The Lab,  had bartenders in white lab coats offering refreshing concoctions and trays of cupcakes and free candy, this fashion show was certainly not restricted to your visual senses. Over the next few posts, I will be featuring my favourite collections from the show.

The runway

The theme of the fashion show was on
 rock and roll royalty with
a splash of Marie Antoinette

No comments:

Post a Comment