Pages

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Find of the Day: Amelie Boutique

I had the luck of stumbling onto a great little online shop, and it really does feel like a boutique with its uber cute and easy to navigate website. They feature a number of designers, some a bit pricier than others, but I love the indie, vintage selection of clothes. They even have some vintage Chanel bags if you feel like really splurging! As is seen below in my picks, they really are a great site for finding new quirky indie labels!
 You can find all of these items and more by clicking here


Quartz Bullet Necklace
Chains of Love

£40.00

Black Ex-Boyfriend Necklace
Chains of Love
£40.00
Chunky Turqouise Ring
Chains of Love
£35.00
Vintage Red Quilted Tote
Chanel
£1500.00

Love You Madly Dress
For Love and Lemons
£120.00
Black Claw Boot
Friend of Mine
£300.00
 Babydoll Dress
Shapeshifter
£185.00
Multi Strand Necklace
Pyrrha 
£265.00


Aztec Delilah Booties
Senso

£125.00





Purple/Turquoise Shorts
Runway Dreamz
£150.00

 Butterfly Hook Earring
Pyrrha
£135.00
Split Seam Dress
Shakuhachi
£160.00
Terracotta Sexetary Blazer
Shakuhachi
£100.00


 
If you like my blog, become a follower on GFC or Bloglovin, or follow me on Twitter! Also, if you would like to review/promote a new company that wants to make online shopping social and get commissions on discounts,check out my post to get involved here!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous stuff indeed! Love the shorts especially so cute!

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a new pair of Ragged Priest shorts that are similar to those tie dye ones

    Danielle
    xo

    http://newestwrinkledlh.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ur style! I'm so going to check out that site! thx for sharing ur blog link with me! I'm now following! nice to meet u :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reading guys! I absolutely love Amelie Boutique! I'm going to be stalking their website for future reference! I really like those tie-dye shorts... they would be perfect with a baggy black tank top and loads of colourful bangles! Ah I can see the outfit now!!

    :)
    Alix

    ReplyDelete