Pages

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 14, 2012

Long Live the Queen!

Rule Britannia! One must be living under a Union-Jack patterned rock to not notice the country has been going crazy over all things British, and the fashion world is not an exception. The red, white, and blue has got everyone patriotic with the Queen's diamond jubilee and the Olympics, it's never been more fashionable to be British since the swinging sixties. Selfridges is celebrating with a jubilee exhibition, but I'm more interested in a fashion exhibition of my own...

Alexander McQueen


Union Jack Hunters

Vivienne Westwood Union-Jack Scarf





A Union-Jack Chanel 2.55





Mulberry Bayswater Union-Jack Edition

Vivienne Westwood has designed a jubilee collection of evening dresses.


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the chair and the wellies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I absolutely love the chair, I wish I could get it, but it's a few thousand pounds so I'll just have to be happy having it as a feature on my blog I suppose!

      Delete
  2. That chair is amazing! I love the Westwood she is Amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete